Wednesday 24 April 2013

Thierry Henry (Arsenal) Converts to Islam



Islam is a choice, so says footballer Thierry Henry. Hence when deciding confidence and be converted, she feels that feel very close to Islam.

"I consider Islam to be the best option for me if I want to believe in a religion," said the New York Red Bulls striker.
According to Henry, became a Muslim can not be half-half. "I follow all of what is being taught by the Qur'an. This is why I consider Islam the closest to my heart. "

Arsenal legend states, Islam teaches us that one must believe first of the Qur'an. This is why he has yet to declare Islam as a religion, but Henry understands this religion over other religions.
"And it's really sad that many people do not take the time to try to understand Islam."
Les Bleus French striker who won the 1998 World Cup and 2000 European Cup emphasize, if a person truly believes in God, then it should be every Muslim should be obedient. "If you believe in the teachings of Islam, one must believe in the Quran and last messenger," said Henry. continue here : http://faizuddinpro.blogspot.com/

Source: Online Islamic Halim

1 comment: