Tuesday 9 April 2013

Hot: TMJ resigned as president PBNJ



LATEST .....

"I, the son of Tunku Ismail Sultan Ibrahim, Johor Tunku Makhkota, hereby wish to inform you that I have made a command decision and get pleasure from the son of the late Sultan Ibrahim Sultan Iskandar, the Sultan and Yang Di-Pertuan For State and Darul Ta'zim Colonial Dependencies, and also the result of discussions with Legal Counsel Negei Johor, with this, I
I resigned as President of Johor Football Association.

I made this decision because I felt that if I "held the position of President and at the same time
I also was the Tunku Mahkota of Johor, it is very difficult for me to govern Johor Football Association
are always bound by the laws and regulations of the FAM.

Therefore, I decided to become a patron and administer PBNJ as leisure, immediately beginning today. This is because according to the protocol hierarchy, I
as the Tunku Mahkota of Johor is appropriately held the position of Patron in PBNJ. With my position
as Patron, this will open up more space and opportunities and advantages for my govern in
PBNJ included in financial management, staff welfare and also PBNJ players in addition to
make more informed decisions when I held the position at the highest level in this association.

I also wish to express our sincere thanks to all football fans around the state of Johor
ground water which has a mass struggle that support is not confined to football team
Johor state over the years. Strong support from all of you and I sincerely hope that I continue it
indefinitely because by having your support, continue to bang the Johor team standing in arena football ground water.

For information, the President of the State of Johor Darul Ta'zim Football henceforth be held by the Honourable
Dato 'Haji Obet Bin Tawil, State Secretary of Johor. I hope you all can give full support
to him and you all do not have to worry because I am always here with you all as Tunku
Mahkota Johor and I will continue to monitor and follow the journey and the Johor state football activities
from the tender roots until a more global level.

Finally, once again I thank you for your support football supporters Johor, which for this support and trust in me in
PBNJ raise good name. I also called for support from the fans are always going to
raise the image and the quality of players-
Johor state football player and also
PBNJ.

Thank Wabillahitaufik Walhidayah
Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullah
Hiwabarhakatuh. "

source: JFC

No comments:

Post a Comment